Thursday, August 20, 2015

The County Fair: Where Dreams Come True

The Cache County Fair was held at the beginning of August. Lucky for us we live really close to the fairgrounds so going to check it out was little more than going on a walk for us. Before last year I had never been to the fair before. But I really enjoyed it. Colson had fun last year but this year it was even better. He loved seeing all the animals. Some of the people would let him pet them which he thought was so cool. He could say all their names and would make sounds like them too. But the part that Colson loved best that brought us to the fair two days in a row was being able to ride a horse. Colson would see horses as we walked past the fairgrounds before and just beg to ride one. Of course that's not something I can provide for him very easily. So we saw that there was a pony ride there that didn't have an age limit. Colson was so happy to get his chance to ride. Ben and I each got a chance to walk with him on a ride and Colson was in heaven. It is just a fun place to hang out. I am grateful for all the chances we've had to do fun things with Colson this summer. Even though they aren't his "firsts" anymore they are still different experiences each year. I love seeing him learn and grow and be fascinated with the world around him. Colson is such a great kid and I love him so much and all the adventures he and Ben bring with them in my life.
Petting sheep

Chickens

Waving and saying hello to the animals

Petting a cow

Looking at pigs
Riding a pony with Daddy


Riding a bigger pony with Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment