Thursday, August 6, 2015

July Adventures: Colson is 2!

So we had a grand old time celebrating Colson's birthday this year. I can't believe my little guy is already 2 years old! It has really been the best 2 years ever. Colson is such a great kid. He is almost always happy. He loves to laugh and play. He is really good with names and loves people. He talks so much now. He loves to help people and try to help people feel better. He really is the biggest sweetheart. I hope as he keeps growing up that that never changes about him. We sure love him a lot and feel so blessed that he is a part of our family. So, we celebrated his birthday a few days early so we could have a party with Ben's family who were up visiting. He was super spoiled and we had a great time. I was really excited to make is cake this year. I finally decided to make him a "Cars" cake. (It's one of his favorite movies.) I made a race track and then we borrowed some of my mom's Cars toys to put on top. Colson really wanted Frank on top too so we put Lightning McQueen, Mater, and Frank on. I think it turned out really cute and Colson thought it was awesome. He loved blowing out the candles. He had to do it more than once. It was pretty cute. We had a fun time celebrating his birthday with Ben's family. It was a fun night.
Here's his cake without the cars

Then with the cars. I love it so much!

Opening presents


The boys were really excited about this remote control car

Checking out the new hoop

Loving the bubbles

Such a cute silly grin

He was so excited

What a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment