Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fun Family Filled Weekend

Wow what a weekend we just had. I thoroughly enjoyed all the time we got to spend with family. And the best part was that most of the time, we got to stay here in Logan instead of going too far away. So last Friday one of my cousins got married. It was a great day. My mom, dad, Allie, and Hannah came up Thursday night so we could get to the temple on time Friday morning. Hannah went out to Stacey's house and Allie kept Colson so we could all get to the temple. Allie was a bridesmaid. The ceremony was beautiful. I was reminded of how I really need to try to get to the temple more often. Easier said than done with a baby but it is doable. We went to the luncheon that afternoon and later that night to the reception. It was a really good day. Everything was really beautiful. And the bride and groom looked super happy. Which is what is important. Allie and Hannah stayed the weekend with us and we had a great time. They were both a big help with Colson so I could get a few things done at home. They are both really good aunts and Colson is sure learning to like them. Sunday we headed down early to Clearfield to go to our new nephew's baby blessing. We just made it in time. It was really fun to see almost all of Ben's family and hang out with them for the day. We made sure to get pictures of Colson with our nephew. It is crazy how fast they both grow. Later that day we headed to my grandparents to watch the Super Bowl with my dad's family. (Most of whom we had seen on Friday ha ha.) We had a great time. Even though I'm not a huge football fan, we enjoy spending the time with family. Colson was so great all weekend. He didn't mind getting passed around at all. I hope he learns to love our family as much as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment