We blessed Colson on September 1. It was such a good day. Thanks to everyone who came and helped out with our little lunch afterwards. We enjoyed seeing and spending time with everyone. And thanks to those who couldn't come who love and support us anyway. We are very grateful to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives. Anyway Colson looked really cute and was such a good baby. He was great while all the family was around and didn't mind that he was passed around so much. We had the blessing at our church then we had a brunch type thing at the park. We served muffins, yogurt, and fruit. I made these super awesome gluten free muffins. The weather was perfect. It was just such a great day to see family. We really enjoyed it.
 |
| Ben, Colson, and I |
 |
| All of Colson's grandmas. L-R: Monica, Connie, Colson, Talor, Moana, Brenda |
 |
| All of Colson's grandpas. L-R: Eric, Glen, Brent, Colson, Talor, Ben, Lynn |
 |
| Cute boy! I think he was falling asleep while I took these pictures. He had a long day. |
 |
| Colson's blessing outfit. |
No comments:
Post a Comment