So last Monday our ward did a family night activity together. We all got together for a BBQ and softball game. Ben and I were pretty excited. We thought it would be fun to play and hang out so we went. As we were getting ready, we decided we should get Colson into the spirit of things as well. So thanks to Allie, Colson is able to look like quite the baseball fan.
Allie provided us with not just this one, but three Yankees onesies for Colson and two Yankees binkies. And because of Allie's passion for the Yankees, lots of other people think we are Yankees fans as well. That is how we got baseball socks, and this cute little knitted ball cap. I love it! And while I may not be the Yankees fan Allie is, I really don't mind that Colson has these clothes. You've got to admit, he looks pretty darn cute.
Reading
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment