Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Baby is 2 Months Old!

Wow how time really flies. Colson is now two months old! I can't believe it. He is getting so big and is doing awesome. I love spending time with this little guy. He is smiling and laughing more and more every day. He likes to try to talk to us and when we talk back, he laughs. He is just a chill little kid. He is so precious and we are so grateful to have him in our family. We went to the doctor yesterday and Colson weighed in at 11 lbs 8 oz. and 22 1/4 inches long. That puts him in the 50th percentile for weight and the 25th percentile for height. Apparently he's starting out with my height, but I'm sure he'll get taller as he grows up. Colson is starting to play with us a little more. He likes to look around and he is more interested in what is going on around him. He likes looking at his toys and loves his lips being tickled and his head rubbed. Colson has been sleeping through the night for the past few weeks. It has been awesome. The doctor told me I should just wake up a few times anyway so I can sympathize with all the mothers who have to get up with their babies. He said Colson is doing great and seems perfect. I have to agree with him. Colson is the perfect baby. We love him so so much. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing us with this precious and sweet little child. I thank Him every day for allowing us to have Colson in our lives. 

Colson as a ninja. No I did not pose him.

Big smiles!

Temporary replacement binky.

Big laughs!

His hand makes his face blurry, but his tongue is so funny!

Playing with toys

Swinging in the swing

Just chillin'

Sometimes I'm pretty sure he's thinking "Mom what are you doing?"



Sleepy little boy

Smiling and laughing with daddy
More big smiles

Only bad thing at the doctor was the shots. But the nurse was quick and he was such a trooper.

My sweet 2 month little boy!

Colson and Mommy
We sure do love our cute little guy. We have a lot of fun together. We are so excited to see him grow up more and to keep having fun times with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment