Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Many Faces of Colson

Colson is 6 weeks old today. I can't believe it. He is so much fun. He is starting to get a little more interactive each and every day. We absolutely love having him. He is so cute. Most days I'm lucky to get anything done because I don't want to miss anything he does. I love watching him all of the time. Here is a taste of the cutie I get to spend all day with!
This is Colson's "Thinking" pose. He does it a lot.

Colson sure loves his daddy.

Colson and I enjoy getting out for walks.

All dressed up for church. My dad said he looked like he was ready to sing.

Pajama day at our house.

The day Allie and Mom came to visit. Guess who picked the outfit. But he sure looks cute.

After his bath. I think he looks like a Jedi. Ha ha.

Colson has started smiling more! We love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment