Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Colson is One Month!

I can't believe how fast time flies. Colson is now one month old. We are loving every minute with him. I can't believe how big he is getting already. I guess he still is pretty small, but he's definitely not as tiny as when he was first born. He is really just the best baby ever. He is usually the most content, happy kid. He is getting much better during bath time. He used to hate it when we changed his diaper or clothes. Bath time was the worst. We didn't have a baby tub yet so we just had to use the washcloth and he was not happy. He likes it more now that we have the tub and he usually is good when we change him too. He is so good during tummy time. He tries so hard to get his knees and feet under him to try and move. With a little help from us, he can scoot and even rolled over once. He sure loves to kick and use his legs. He has also started talking more. And by talking I mean making squawks and squeals but it is really cute. More often than not he loves being held. But every once in a while he lets you know that he just wants to lay down on his own. He loves it when you rub his head and stroke his hair, cheeks, and chin. He has the cutest smiles, usually as he is falling asleep in the middle of the night, but we get a few during the day as well. I can't wait to get them on camera. He has absolutely been a great blessing in our home and I can't wait for the months and years to come. We love Colson so much!
A Colson burrito. He usually doesn't like his arms wrapped up.

I just love all his faces. He pulls some pretty funny ones sometimes.   
Working those muscles during tummy time.

He is such a good sleeper and loves to spread his arms.

Love those wide awake eyes!

Hello world!

Wrapped up after bath time.

Cute big smile. Love this little boy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment