Wednesday, June 22, 2011

For my Dad


So Father's Day was on Sunday and I haven't really had time until now to make a post about my dad. My dad is great! I have a truly wonderful dad. I have apologized repeatedly to Ben and my mom but my dad is still my favorite person to receive phone calls from. My dad has definitely always been there for me. I have lots of great memories of being with my dad. The past couple of years I have always looked forward to the times spent with my dad like at Jazz games or when my parents came to visit me in college. My dad is really good at saying the right things to help me in a hard time. Even when I was growing up and got into trouble or was having a bad day he knew what to say to help me. I love reading little notes and letters he has written to me throughout the years. He has been very supportive to me in all that I have done. My mom says I am a lot like my dad and the more I think about it, the more true it is. And it is a good thing. I like being like my dad. He is a wonderful person. He is very smart and logical. He has a testimony of the gospel. My dad loves his family so much! I don't mean to embarrass him but the times I remember him the most emotional are times that have been with family or something he cares about a lot in the gospel. He cried at my wedding, which of course made me cry ha ha. I love my dad so much though. He is the best dad I could have asked for. I love being a Daddy's Girl, his first little baby. So Dad, I love you! Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do for me each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment