So I just want to say congrats to my beautiful younger sister Allie for graduating from Riverton High School yesterday. I'm so proud of her for all the hard work she has done. Even when she didn't like it very much, she still did her best and found her niche doing things she loved to do. She has been taking classes for physical therapy from the tech center this past year so she can start school up here at Utah State in the fall to go into exercise science. Way to go Al!
I also wanted to take this post to say some things I love about Allie. Allie is an absolutely beautiful young woman. I can't believe how much she has grown up in the past years. She is definitely no longer the little girl that was once stuck in my mind. Allie is a good and loyal friend. She always stays true to herself. She is very clever and witty, something that sometimes drives me nuts because she can always beat me in an argument. Allie is dedicated to all she does. She is so good with kids and people. I'm so grateful to have her as a little sister. Love you Allie!
No comments:
Post a Comment