Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Countdown Begins

Actually a more accurate statement would be that the countdown has begun. Several weeks ago. But this baby gets closer and closer every day and we couldn't be more excited. Back when I was pregnant with Colson, I had a rare night where I was off from work but Ben had to work. So to keep myself occupied, I made a countdown chain for the baby. I think I even put pictures of it on here then too. But that was a lot of fun to be able to "see" the time going by. I even saved some of the links from the chain since I hand colored a lot of them. So this time around I did the same thing. Countdown to baby number 2. Colson loves to look at them and take links off every day. Again it is fun to just watch the chain slowly get shorter and shorter. We can't wait for this little guy to get here. I can't believe it is only 6 short weeks away! Or maybe 6 long weeks... We'll see how I'm feeling by the end of it right?
This time I actually had colored paper to work with instead of having to color paper.


This is the chain at the beginning. Right around 11 weeks left.

And close ups for anyone who cares as much as I do about how I colored them ha ha.






I added about 10 days past the due date just in case he takes his sweet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment