Saturday, April 23, 2011

Beginnings

Well, I decided to create a blog for Ben and I. I think they are cute and fun and hopefully I may even be good at it. I figured that I use my computer often enough anyway that I could take the time to post every once in a while and turn it into a journal of sorts. So here is the 'beginning' post.
I also figured I'd write a little about the beginnings of the Hall home. Ben and I were married on March 5, 2011 and we have been extremely happy.
 (Our wedding photos were done by Lindsey Briggs Photography)
We went to Disneyland on our honeymoon and enjoyed that long week off from school.
Our receptions both in Riverton and Hurricane went wonderfully. They were both beautiful. We got home and immediately had to jump back into school and work and that is going pretty well. Ben and I are both super happy to be an eternal family now. We've been married for almost 2 months now and I can't believe how time has flown. Anyway, I guess that will be all for now. Hopefully I will write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment