Thursday, January 3, 2013

What We're Expecting in 2013

So, Ben and I are really excited to see what comes our way in 2013. 2012 was a great year for us. We grew closer together and had a lot of fun creating some good memories along the way. Some of our highlights from the year included exploring with dutch oven dinners, camping trips, and spending time with our families and friends. We also had the chance to move from the attic of our apartment to the main level of the house. That has been a nice change. The thing we are most excited about in our year of 2012 was to find out that we will be expecting a new member of our family in July of 2013!

Ben and I are so excited to finally be expecting a baby. We have been waiting anxiously for our first doctors appointment to know that everything is going well. Well, today we finally got to go. We got to hear our little baby's heartbeat and see it move around on the ultrasound. Ben got so excited when it started moving. He couldn't believe that it was moving around in there, even though I can't feel a thing yet. Our baby got measured around 5.5 centimeters and everything is looking great. We couldn't be more thrilled. I know Ben is going to be a great daddy and I hope that I can do a decent job at mommy as well. We really couldn't be more happy with what we're expecting from 2013.

Here's the proof.
Baby Hall here we come! July 17, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment